Thursday, January 8, 2009

To John & Friends

Hello John,

Quit listening to your friends and just read my blog. I am sick of people calling you and giving you there view of what my blog says. You know how i really am so read it. Its not dramatic...i am going through a separation..what do you want me to do. Send you flowers and a card...NO i need to write it out. If you don't like it deal with it.

Sorry to those of you who don't know what is going on, I received a call from John saying his "Friends" give him updates on my blog, and im like i don't care about your friends, this blog is for me to heal.

To those of you that are calling john...GIVE IT UP. Seriously, get a life this is my healing process not yours. Go take from John since that is what all his friends do.

Sorry to be so harsh but obviously i have to spell it out for those that are calling him telling him how dramatic i am or how rude these are.

No comments: