Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happiness/Love/Family

Well, alot has happened again...lol...we went to california to visit my mom and realized that she needs to freaking move down here. Her current boyfriend is a jerk in my eyes, name calling my little nine year old brother which Just pisses me off to no end. Well we introduced my mother to a new guy out here and she is COMPLETELY motivated to move here. which is awesome. We are looking at houses and jobsfor her now. she is a registered phlebotomist and an amazing one at that. We are struggeling a bit financially but we know we will come out of this rut. I have a scheduled appointment to get tattooed. I am way excited. it will be located on my neck. BIG STEP. but well worth it to me. My in laws i feel are gonna freak...i dont want to dissapoint them but john and i are totally happy with tattoos and my mom calls me a coloring book which is so totally cute. Since john and i had that big big fight a few weeks ago we have learned alot about eachother. We are WAY happy, and have learned to communicat alot more. We are truelly in love with one another and we both know it. i will write more again soon.

Tatiana Hansen


No comments: