Friday, November 23, 2007

First Entery

Well i decided to start a blog...why? Well its nice to be able to have people read and comment on your thoughts and what not. So lets start from the beginning...my name is Tatiana Marie Hansen. I am 23 years old and a step mother of 3 boys. I have been married for a little over 1 year. I live in Mesa Arizona and i am origionally from Placerville California. I work for an internet company called TextLinkBrokers.com i am the Research Analyst for the company. I have a few people in my life that are most important. There names are Jenny Hansen, Christy and Kirstin Douglas. I have known Jenny for about 2 years, she is my boss, bestfriend, and sister in law. Wierd but totally fun. She has been there for me when i needed a boost and what not. Then there is christy, I have known her for about 6 months and she is totally bomb. She is easy to talk to and just plain 'ol fun to hang out with. Kirstin i have known since freshman year. Her and i go way back. Being that there is alot of history lol, there is much i can tell you. I love her as a sister, and a best friend. I thank her for always giving me the rude awakening on things. My husband is the BEST...he works on show cars and is amazing at it, as soon as i know more about blogger i will be puting his pics on there. Well i think that this is a good start and i will be putting alot more information in soon. Thanks for reading...Tatiana Hansen

1 comment:

Jenny Stradling said...

Hey Girl.... so, you decided to make a blog, huh? Thanks for the sweet things you said about me! I love ya girl!