Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Changes

Well my life is about to change again! A different road a different journey and different aspects! At first I was sad and angry about the current situation but actually I am STOKED! I have so much more to learn about myself and moving forward with this slump I am in will be positive and productive. During this process I have learned who my true friends are so I guess cleaning house like this is a GREAT thing! There are a couple of people that stand out in my mind that have just really talked to me and let me know they aren’t going anywhere due to the situations going on! YAY!  Btw KIMM I love you! My mom has totally been a motivator as well….bless her heart (SERIOUSLY) she is the GREATEST momma I must say!
With that being said and getting it off my chest….all I have to say is:

GAME ON!

No comments: