Friday, April 23, 2010

A Daughters Love

My mother and i have definitely had our moments LOL! I mean what daughter and mother haven't. After my divorce my mother and i have formed the most meaningful relationship ever! Her and i's relationship really has blossomed the last year and a half. I am so blessed to have such an inspirational person who loves to share her past mistakes with me so i can learn from them. When i went to Laramie Wyoming to visit not only my mom but my 2 brothers as well it was the first time i had seen her in almost 3 years! It was like the PERFECT family trip! My mom is currently going through a Double Bypass heart surgery and i wont like I'm scared to death. I know she will come of this with flying colors but its a huge surgery. With that being said you can see why i am creating this blog. I am thinking how much i appreciate my momma and everything she has done for me. I love you momma!

4 comments:

mcamato said...

I love this Miss Cupcake!!! I'm soo glad you and your mother have this amazing relationship and I can't wait to meet her!! I also know she will make it through this like a god and it won't leave a scar

Jenny Stradling said...

I love mamma SO much! I`ve been praying, sending out positive vibes and believing with all of my heart. I know she`ll pull through and it will all be fine. I love you Tati, thanks for sharing your stories.

tatiana_qkd said...

awww you guys are so sweet! Thank you so much for your emotional support! Jenny you know im close with my momma so her even having a cold im like oh no! :(

Anonymous said...

tata...i love you and im so glad you are my booger butt. thank you for being who you are. i love you and cant wait to see you.