Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greatest Time/New Friends

Ok, i know strange title but i will say the good then i will comment on the bad....

GOOD:
John, Casey and i went to the state fair with our friends Amber and Yesenia and we had the best time. Talk about getting the hook ups. Got in for free, beverages free, and all the rides were a dollar. BOMB Deal. We really got to know our now really good friends tonight and john and i finally took a break from life and just enjoyed ourselves. John won me a HUGE HUGE HUGE Banana and Yesenia won a cute pink thing for me for john. lmaolmao. Casey, John and Amber went on all the CRAZY rides, i was shocked to see that Casey went on them. But he is a brave kid. I love it. I'm glad to say the Yesenia and Amber are in our lives. Finally friends that really know how to have fun.

BAD:
When you have a friend that from what i feel and what my husband feels tries to jeopardize the business what do you do?

That friend doesn't agree with how it is ran or any of what is going on there. Would you be there friend? Its a hard question, i thought that this friend was a true friend of mine but i see everyday that i am wrong. I have learned not to share how i feel with her due to what has happened recently.

She claims that we are assuming her actions but look at what has recently happened? What does she truly want me to feel? I love her but i don't love what she has done. You see when she hurts john she is hurting me...when she intentionally hurts our company she is again hurting me. Here is a question for her "If you don't like it so much why still support it?" Honestly!

FOR HER:
I wanted your life to get better which is why i wanted you down here...it seems this place is just as miserable. What do you want from me...to give you another chance and another....i would love to if you didn't go out and jepordize our company again. I want you to understand that when it comes to hurting my life then there are issues.

Your right i have changed and i did expect things to get better with you and i but i am what i am and you are i guess what you are. My goals in life are to have a continued happy marriage and be with my kids and go to school and for John and I's company to be a success and not let anyone ruin that for us.

I am sure that this seems rude but it seems as if i should spell it out so there are no mis interrprets of this post.

What do you want from me? Maybe you should email me instead of doing a post so you can be honest without beating arourd .the bush

ON A HAPPY NOTE........

I LOVE YOU YESENIA AND AMBER...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING TIME...AND WE WILL ALL PLAN A CAMPING TRIP IN A COUPLE WEEKS OUT IN PASON. heckkkkkkk yes.....

No comments: